Monday, March 14, 2005

Purgatory, Colorado

We went with the Camp family on a ski trip to Durango and had a blast! The timing was perfect because the weather was gorgeous and it seemed as if we had the slopes to ourselves, being there before Spring Break officially hit. The girls did great on the plane and Katelynn enjoyed listening to her “baby munics” on the headphones!  We had a condo right on the slopes that made it incredibly easy to stop by to feed Olivia or switch off babysitting shifts. I was SO appreciative of my family being willing to take turns to be on baby duty so that I could enjoy some skiing too. We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed everyone being together. Despite a knee injury, my sister got engaged on the trip and we’re looking forward to Jarod becoming an “official” member of our family. The weather was awesome and we got to see some light snow fall too. Katelynn loved the snow and her favorite part was probably eating the snowballs. It’s amazing watching those kids on the slopes! It seems as if they’re barely walking yet they were flying right by us down the mountain. We can’t wait to get Katelynn out there! Our biggest struggle might be getting her on the chair lift since she throws a fit to even sit in a swing. Oh well, I guess we have a couple of years. I hope you enjoy the pictures!

No comments: