Thursday, March 24, 2005

Dallas Arboretum

We went on our 2nd annual trip to the Arboretum with my extended family. My mom, two cousins and their kids all went for the day and enjoyed the awesome weather at the Arboretum in Dallas this week. The flowers are absolutely gorgeous, to say the least, and we all lusted after the next to perfect grass that covers the grounds. We eagerly took our shoes and socks off and enjoyed the grass tickling our toes! Katelynn loved running free, only to be stopped by the walls of flowers holding us in. I know this is a lot of pictures but I always have a hard time choosing which ones to exclude, so you can just see them all! (well, almost all of them)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The site is so great! I have a hard time eliminating pictures too, so I like seeing them all! Had a great time at the Arboretum!
Love,
Becca