Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day!

Katelynn and Olivia have been keeping us on our toes. We’ve made it through the stomach virus, now we’re battling the sniffles like everyone else around. Tis the season! Katelynn’s new favorite talent is to do flips, and I must say she’s pretty good at it. She also likes to look at herself on the video camera instead of letting us video her, which is the reason we’re short on pic’s of her right now. She picks up the phone at least once a day and says, “I call Mamaw”, her great grandmother, or “I call Rudder”, her best friend who happens to be my parents dog. The only problem is that she’s now phone shy and won’t say hardly a word without a LOT of coaxing. Olivia is getting really cute and we’re all enjoying watching her personality come out. She’s still really interested in her hands, which you can see in the picture. She’s also smiling a lot, especially at her big sister. You can see from the picture that I think we’ve got another thumb sucker on our hands. Olivia gets really mad at the pacifier now and has been sucking her thumb for about 2 weeks. Enjoy the pictures and Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: